Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chickens and Owls

I wonder what owl meat would taste like. I've ate jellyfish, dog, horse and a few other interesting things. I have to try that one day. I am a big fan of chicken. One time when I was up at a friend's cottage we drove all over town a lookin' for a good b-que chicken restaurant. I wonder if there is b-que owl restaurant somewhere in the hills. Who knows?

I was at my Aunt's house yesterday and I wondered how many chickens they had. I remember when they had a few less than 10 a runnin' around the yard. I noticed that they's fewer so I ask my cousin where they were. He told me that 4 had froze to death. He found them solid as a rock out in the yard. What a horrible way to go!! It made me think of all of the people who are livin' out in the cold. I personally hate to be cold, so that must be a not so good thing. I wonder what I could do to fix this problem for both the chickens and the people. I have a friend who likes to help animals, so I should ask her. LOL! My cousin also filled me in on how he had found an owl out somewhere and brung it back to his garage. He lit a fire overnight and put it in a cage along with a towel to keep warm. In the morning, it was also froze solid. I suggested that he take better care of his birds.

When I was in Korea, I found out that owls are considered evil. I think it is those who keep animals and people in the cold that are not so good.

2 comments:

Burkulater said...

Please, let's change your songs.

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure i'd be broadcasting that you've eaten dog. there are lots of peeps that love dogs more than people. they will hunt you down.