Thursday, January 5, 2012

Skin Me

I'm so sick of my skin issues.  I hate them.  They come and they go and they change more than one changes underwear.  I've come the end of the rope so it seems.  I'm a-scared to go to the doctors because they ain't got the slightest idea what it is.  I think I have something simple this time.  However, they will give me 5 different things and send me on my way.  As my aunt says, 'They don't know the difference between a ass and a hole in the ground'.  I agree.  I will give it a shot and try and hit up a skin doctor, but it just makes my skin crawl to think of all of the lame things they told me last time about what I mighta coulda had.

I'm gonna try and get my eyes fixed soon.  I hate wearing glasses and the surgery is much less expensive here than back in the US.  I'll try and figure that out soon.  I have 2 weeks vacation, so why not try and get it done during that time since I ain't got a chance to head home for my vacation.  I have to figure out how to get my work visa put into my new passport so that should be fun.  I don't see why it needs to be so difficult sometimes over here.  I live like an all grown adult, but yet as a child.  I feel like nothing but a tiny little piss ant crawling among all of the people running around here too.  I'll be able to see better and it might not be so annoying after the surgery.  All of the people running around makes my eyes even more foggy.

I want to skin myself when I think of the election coming up.  I am so sad to see the country going in the direction it is going in.  It is just sad.  Where did all of the greatness of the country go.  I can remember that just a few years ago when I was right proud to be American and part of such an amazing country.  Now, I am more excited about the Grand Canyon and the mighty Mississippi than the political landscape.  My head's a hurtin' just thinking of it now.  How can we have such a sick system.  They are all not for me or my beliefs or my family or my church or my career or my community back home.  I'm an alien here too.  I even have a card to prove it, but my American passport that I just got failed to give me a bright feeling when I got it back in the mail this time.  I remember proudly reading through it last time I got one renewed.  I ain't so content with the state of the country anymore.  It just makes me sad.  I mean really sad.  Politics makes me sick now.  I used to like it, but now I am just wanting to know what is going on, but I get sad reading instead of excited.  My skin curls.  So sad!

No comments: