Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Far So Good

I've been stressed to the max the last few weeks.  It's just things that keep coming up.  First, the 'visa lady' calls and says that she don't have the right work visa papers and then I drive like an idiot to mail her some documents.   I made it to Kinkos or ever-what it's called now.  LOL!  I get there and mail it and it still ain't right.  I finally went to thinkin' that Korea ain't what's best or whatever.  I don't know.

However, the 'document lady' who actually helps decided to pay for me to take a train and come to Chicago.  Yep..., that's where I am now.  Crazy!  I took a train and it had some delays too.  Everything in this process involves delays.  I went up to the top of the NBC tower in Chicago and officially entered Korea through some glass doors.  It was so easy to walk up to the counter and ask for my passport except the lady who is in charge of the visas was on lunch.  It don't get more funnier than that.  No matter what I done during this process, nothing has went smooth.

So far, it ain't been the best.  However, it is far from the worst.  I have my job and a way to get there and I ain't had to pay for the transportation or most of the annoying and bothersome crap.  Here's the bad part.....!  I'll be so far.  I mean, Alasker wasn't even that far.  Let's hope the lame airlines don't steal my stuff or Big Sis either.  LOL!  It seems that each and ever time that I think about going someplace far, more family drama happens too.  I know I ain't able to control or fix any of it,  but it sucks that two of my favorite cousins and my mom has serious health problems.  This ain't been so good.

No comments: