Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hunger

For all of the people that knows me, you know that I love food. I plan it and think about it way more than a person ought to. There's kinds I like and kinds I don't. Sometimes I overdo food to the point that it gets in the way of life. Show me a $15 dollar shirt that I can wear for years and a $15 dollar plate of food and I will most often take the food. It's the things in life that we hunger for that sometimes don't make us content. Eat that big ole' steak and taters and you'll be sure to feel sick for an hour or two. I look forward to the day when I have young'ns a runnin' the halls and when I have a tiny house someplace. I have to question if them things are what's important. I strive for new and better everything all of the time. I take the food rather than the shirt all of the time.

I've hungered for sleep the last couple nights. I lay there and turn this way and that. I'm not sure why I haven't been able to sleep, but it sure is annoying. The clock strikes 4am just as I start to slippin' off to sleep. I have much to do before I go to Alaska. I am right ready to go. It just makes me sick how much stupid crap they make you do in order to wrap up a hiring process. I'll be doing all this crap for weeks to come. Arrr. Could it be that I run until almost 1:15 in the morning with 10 random people that I couldn't sleep. Up and down random appartment complex roads and in circles. Good times, but random!! When I got home, I couldn't sleep.

1 comment:

Burkulater said...

m.

I think I should have changed your song BEFORE I helped with the paperwork.