Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The More I Write

I suppose that the more that I write, the more people reads my posts.  I can't believe there there's people that reads my blog from all over the world.  It ain't like they have stumbled upon my blog just once, but they've kept coming back for more.  I've went through a long spell of not writing too much, but I will make a better effort to keep up with it.  It's for me and it is for others.  Iran, Israel, Korea, USA, France, Netherlands and who knows where else are all places that have frequent visitors to my cold hard blog.  Keep coming back for more!

The more I write, the more I realize that there's plenty that happens over in Korea.  I went to a hospital today and got a boil removed for free because I ain't from here.  I can't think of no other reason why they done that for me. They give me plenty more pills for the other skin things that have been going on with me.  I feel great, so I ain't complaining.  Just as long as they ain't more annoying things around the corner.  I'll keep writing if I am able.

Sometimes, I start to missin' home and things about home more than I should.  It is when I have to go to the doctor or the bank that these feelings show up so clearly.  I don't wanna leave this place, but who knows what is around the corner.  It might could be the end or just the start of a not so cold hard life over here.  My friend was telling me that he feels as if they pay him to be on vacation.  I feel that way sometimes too.  It sure ain't hard to work here.  It is far from that.  Work ain't hard at all.  The more I write, the more I know this to be true.

Taking the subway here is a joy as long as you observe the random things that go on around you.  Today a well dressed 20 something 'homeless' person was worming along the center of the subway today begging for money.  I guess he went and bought him some new shoes and a shirt the last time he done his collection.  Ah.. Korea offers so much if you just pay attention.  I asked a random person about the water shut-off that is coming up at my house.  I couldn't read the sign, so I asked.  The guy was so happy to tell me what the sign said.  These kinds of openly polite people are so not common where I am from.  The people back home would answer, but not happily and with pure joy.  These are some of the things here that are just awesome.  The more that I write, more comes to my mind.... so... that's all for now.

No comments: