Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nap Time

I run out of work today at 3:30. I've seen others a doin' it and I got to thinkin' that I should try it out. I mean, I run. It ain't like I didn't go back, but in the middle I took me a nap. I thought I was gonna take a quick nap. Well, time slipped by and 2 1/2 hours went by. I pulled myself out of bed and went back to work. I wadn't there long, but just long enough to accomplish some tasks. They was the tasks that needed to get done.

Nap time was amazing. I woke up to find out that the GOP had took NJ and ole' Viginiee. No surprise for the second, but the first give me a smile. I don't really matter, but the spending is out of control and maybe they gonna give us a change we truly can believe in. I don't believe in a single thing that Obamer is a doin', so hey... one more thing to smile about. LOL!

Naps can be a total waste of time. I ain't sure if this'n was or not. I do know that I was right tired and I needed to rest. Why do I wanna take me a week long nap? Well, as long as the 'crick don't rise' , I'll be back at it in the morning. Let's see what goes down!

3 comments:

KenjaNoSekkyoudan said...

Ahh... So True!
Naps rarely work out for me as well though on an occasional and rare Blue-Moon I will take a successful power-nap and be more awake than when I fell asleep.

I also am glad to see NJ and Virgin-E have fallen to the Right-side of the board again, lol!

You have a great rest of your week!

-William

K-Dogg said...

i could use a nap!

Burkulater said...

Love a 15 minute nap.