Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not to Long to Go, But So Far to Go!

I am so excited to get out of the cold hard town. It ain't like it is a bad place, but they's so many things that gets on my nerves. I must keep my trap closed cuz word travels fast here. Even the good things can't be said without everyone knowing. So, the trap keeps closed for now, but I've got many a story to share when I get to Taylortukey. $80 for 4 bags of groceries topped the list today.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that Christmas time's a comin'. I will celebrate Thanksgiving at the yurt with friends which will be amazing. It's fun to sit and chill and not do a whole lot. I guess that's one of the best parts of being in the cold hard town. You can just sit and chill. I never got to do that enough before. There was always the 3-5 jobs, and school that kept me busy all the time. I do not miss not working all the time. Well, I do miss getting paid for all that I did. Many times I work without pay just to keep up with all that the job requires. They ain't enough time in the day to do it all. Just doing the bare essentials requires more time than it should.

All I can say is that I want to go beyond the mountains and see what's beyond the clearing. It is so far off in time, but I like to think of it as not so long from now. The clearing is where I want to be, but the trees keep a gettin' in my way, for I cannot see well.

1 comment:

Burkulater said...

Russia is beyond the mountains.