Monday, September 28, 2009

Obamer Sucks

I can't stand a thing this guy has done except approve shooting that terrorist punk in the ship a while back. What has he done for me? Nothing! What has he done for my country? NOTHING! Oh wait... he had a shit-ton of money printed. It makes me sick to think of the false ONE. He ain't what he promised and his approval keeps a sinkin'. I just looked online and seen the most annoying thing I've seen in a while. He wants to take away my summer vacation the first year that I've gotten to get it. Keep the kids in school longer so they can 'learn'. Well, kids ain't a learnin' cuz their parents aren't keeping up with them. They want the teachers to raise their kids while they work for the mighty dollar. Of course, it is better to have money than knowledge or a 'normal' family life. Oh... excuse me, I can't say 'normal' cuz that ain't PC.

It has been a while since I last bothered with national politics cuz I'm in the great state of Alaska where it is okay to have a gun among many other things. I am not pro-gun nor anti-gun, but I've seen so many people with guns and it seems like they are responsible and use it for protection and hunting. I ain't got a gun, nor do I really want one. Just felt political today. I am not sure why. I am so glad that I don't have to be PC here. I am just myself among so many types of people. There is no edge here. I love that about here.

I guess the story about Obamer a wantin' to take my vacation from me in hopes of 'education' is a joke. First 'No Child Left Behind' from Mr. Bush and now this! Arrrrrr. I am not happy about this. Futhermore, I support babies!

3 comments:

K-Dogg said...

fart

Burkulater said...

Well, kids ain't a learnin' cuz their parents aren't keeping up with them. They want the teachers to raise their kids while they work for the mighty dollar. Of course, it is better to have money than knowledge or a 'normal' family life. Oh... excuse me, I can't say 'normal' cuz that ain't PC.

Awesome.

High on the Hog said...

K-dogg, when I read your comment I liketa fell on the floor. Holy crap! LOL!!!