Friday, February 20, 2009

Accumulate

I thought that I was going to go to WC3 to find out if I teach next semester. I found out that despite having taught there two semesters I ain't accumulated a single hour. What the heck? Unions blow big time. They serve no good purpose. So I gathered in a big room with a bunch of people and found out that I do not have any hours until Fall 09. Then based on whatever I've done there I'll finally have me some hours. SO SO DUMB!

I heard on the news that we gonna get more snow. Yes, it will accumulate and I will have to shovel since people are supposed to come to my unwanted 30th birthday party. My mom decided that she should bother me with this, so this will happen. Arrr.

The saga at my work continues. The chick was in the dreaded office again today. I have no idea what's a goin' on and frankly I would rather not know. I feel as if I did what is best and that is it. Why is so much time allowed to be used up on stuff that should be so simple? Break rules..... hafta go. It ain't like I didn't give her tons of chances to not be rude and outta control. Students continue to approach me and tell me how annoying she is/was. One blirted out that they'd pay for her to go back to where she came from. I just looked at her without a comment.