Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home

I have decided for better or for worse that downriver will be my home for at least a few years.(sorry Hillary R.) I guess I have to buy a house. This might could happen very soon if all falls into place. I do believe that I would be able to manage this idea. Many things look as if they are working out for me now, so I guess the next logical step is to buy a house. I cannot deal with my mother. I hear tales of bugs, mouses and the like all of the time. I'd rather not have to hear such things. I must go. I hope that I get a loan for this house wherever it might be.

Yeah, the book that I wadn't supposed to read yet......, I read it already. I cannot open a book that is at all interesting and not finish it. Sorry pals. I'll reread it as I go, but I done finished it. I've learned that I am a dirty/rich ass and I don't care about people if I bought the book. Too bad, my mom bought it and I'm using it for FREE! LOL!

1 comment:

The Red One said...

you can open a book and not read it, it is called discipline! Also, just remember that income tax return is not a reason to buy a house :)