Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bags

Teaching at WC3 is strange. The same student who told me that he wouldn't move the desks cuz it ain't his job told me that I looked tired and that I had bags under my eyes. How funny is that? I did have a bit of a head cold, but I don't feel that I am old and nasty looking. He is morbid obese hisself! LOL!!! I could see if he was some sort of super-human or had super-powers, but he don't.

I have several bags of stress. Mabye those are the ones that make me have bags of nasty under my eyes. I still can't believe that a student would say that. LOL! No for real, I can never make my HFCC boss happy. I love the job, but I can't do right is all areas. I do well, but not good enough. I do not have money bags. This is for sure. Maybe I should lead a bank instead of a class. Then I could steal lots of money from people and use it to get my nasty eyes fixed. LOL!

1 comment:

K-Dogg said...

you wouldn't have to steal. just merely give yourself a bonus. 10 million dollas sounds doable.