Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHY and HOW

I want to know why and/or how I added myself to my own blog. I was trying to add another person and ended up adding my-own-self. I just don't get how I can be so dumb with computers and technology.

I want to know why WC3 asked me what size shirt I wear in order to give me two shirts about WC3 reaccreditation. I work there 4 hours a week and they want to give me two shirts. Nice use of taxpayer money. Just think of that next time you go to vote for the Wayne County District tax increase. Next, how is it possible to not offer me one large shirt. I ordered large and I got X-large at my campus. I went to the Belleville campus and I got a medium shirt. Arrr. Why and how!??!

Now I'm on my way to Spanish class. I want to know how the teacher expects us to know all of the irregular Spanish verbs in one chapter. She is out of her mind. I know how long it takes people to learn that sort of stuff. She just keeps a blabbin' and we don't get it. Bla bla bla.

1 comment:

K-Dogg said...

i think it's awesome that your following yourself. i will follow myself too.