Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eyes

These tiny two little things are so important. One of them is killing me right now. When I woke up, there was a pain like no other. It is mostly pressure. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the eye with a sharp object. I took a pill or two and thirty minutes after, it still hurts like a B. Have you ever gotten something very very small in your eye? This is much worse. You want to jump off of a cliff for it hurts so so bad. Water pours out of your eyes like a waterfall and you just feel like doing anything useful to remove it.

I've been seeing all kinds stuff around town. Well, maybe not town....., but in my life. I've seen how people won't give up on stuff no matter how positive or negative it is. I understand that this is perspective. Each person looks at a situation and sees something else. However, the truth is most of the time 99% of the people see it one way and the others see it a different way. How do you get in the 1%. Do these people see things in a better way? Mabye they have gifted eyes? It seems like the people in the 1% category are more like a tiny little object that gets in an eye and bothers it until the eye cleans itself out. I wonder when I am that tiny little jerk that shows up and is unable to see what the heck I'm doing.

3 comments:

hillary said...

DUDE! My eye hurts too! No way.

It's more like dry and irritated...not so much stabbing...

The Wife said...

Did you have to be so graphic. I have the worst eye phobia on earth. Good blog.

Burkulater said...

you added new songs...all by yourself. proud.