Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Day of Chill

I'm up here at the cafe. I slept a ton again. I've been sleeping too much, but hey... I don't really care about that. I woke up and took a shower. By this time half of the day was done. What am I doing? I sometimes waste a ton of time in life. I want to chill during vacation, but I feel guilty for it. Not sure why. Coming to the cafe is pretty chill for me, but sometimes it gets boring. Despite all of this, I'm not bored. I feel like there are 1,00,000 things to do and no time to do it. I'm supposed to meet up with an old friend tonight. Who knows how that will go?? It could be pretty weird. More chilling out doing nothing. I feel like I need to accomplish something important or noteworthy.

2 comments:

K-Dogg said...

for somebody so hillbilly, you sure do use the word "chill" a lot.

i don't work for 5 days! woo hoo!

High on the Hog said...

nigga