Saturday, December 27, 2008

Don't Matter What!

So, I complain about working too much. The only problem is that now I am not hardly working at all. I only work at Timmys 2 days a week which means that I am not working at all. I mainly mess around while I'm there. Yeah, I serve the donuts, but I also do nothing while I'm not serving donuts. I don't go back to WC3 til Jan. 20th. Now... that's a long vacation. I go back to HFCC on the 6th or so of Jan., so I got 1 more week to do nothing. I say that I'm doing nothing, but I end up doing all kinds of crazy things. For example, I have to buy a stove and a treadmill on Monday. This means that I'll be a drivin' 'round town for hours trying to save a buck or two. There are also many other things that I have been wanting to do. I always have an unwritten list of 20 or more things that could be done. I just don't do them no matter how busy or bored I am. Now that I'm not working, I don't have money to do stuff. I'm not sure what I'd do anyway. I don't think it matters either way.

No comments: