Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Time's a Comin'!

No for real! I love that song. I'm sorry if you don't know it. But beyond the song, there are lots of other things I love about Christmas. It is my favorite day of the year. I could just sit at home and do nothing and it was still rock. In fact, that's what I did in Korea. I didn't have a day off for Christmas in Korea because it fell on a Saturday. I do know one thing. I still enjoyed the day. I sat there and ate cookies that were mailed from home and listened to online radio. I called home, but it was only Christmas Eve so that wasn't that cool. I have no idea what this Christmas will bring. Since my mom is having stuff done to her heart again a week before Christmas, I'll likely be doing similar things to what I done in Korea. So Christmas is going to have be more than one day this year. I've decided to celebrate for a bit longer this year. In fact, I've already started. I'm one of those annoying people who listen to a Christmas cd in the middle of the summer just because "Away in a Manger" is one of my other favorite songs.

No comments: