Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny Day---No More Blues

I had a pretty awesome day. Even the disagreeable things was funny. I had the chance to sleep a lot in the morning. I loved that. I woke up and drove to Southgate to drop $700 on my gym membership for the year. I had a Powerhouse membership, but it sucked. It was $9/month, but it was not worth it. The people were crazy in there. I can't exactly explain it, but they's many a stupid/odd comment over there. I'd rather not be around people crazier than me. I worked out with a few friends who thought it was wise to punch the hell out of my stomach. It is my belief that my stomach muscles aren't sore, but my skin. Then, I was kicked and finally kneed in the stomach. What was I thinking? Now it is really funny!! What??? Then I drove to get my mom to drop $800 on a treadmill. Her doc. said that she must walk every day. Maybe I'll run on it too. Who knows?? Then I drove to Best Buy and dropped $700 on an oven. Arrrr.... My mom is going to slowly repay me....maybe. To be honest, it don't really matter much. I would have rather put the money towards my dumb loan. Now, I'm at the cafe that I really love. It is like home. I just chill and write. I hope that my Unity Group tonight will be as fun/funny as the rest of the day was. In fact, not too much today was really special, but it was great anyway!

4 comments:

The Wife said...

I may be there so it should be SWEET!

K-Dogg said...

i'll sock you in the stomach.

Zombie said...

I have never had more joy to to have been able to consentingly punch you in the guts.Jk.

hillary said...

Why was Powerhouse weird?